Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 22, 2012

That kind of a week...

Ugh, you ever have those weeks where everything just sorta seems to slide downhill? Well I sure did. First my baby gets a crazy temp on Tuesday, Wednesday it spikes so high I rush him to ER and am told there's some crazy flu thing running around, can't do much for him but give him motrin and tylenol and wait it out. Finally breaks Wednesday afternoon, but then his voice gets really rough and scratchy. Also doesn't want to eat much. But overall, doing well. However...Red Rocket starts to act the same way Friday night and wouldn't you know it, by Saturday morning his fever is blazing. I don't take him to the ER because the symptoms are exactly as Beans.

And just like bean, by Saturday evening his fever broke. Now he's complaining of an extremely sore throat, doesn't want to eat much. But other than that, seems fine. No idea what in the heck this thing is, but caring for 2 sick boys at once...not fun!

No writing done, but I did get some covers commissioned and I cannot wait to see them. They're for my Kingdome Series. I plan to start writing as soon as I wrap this up. I'm just praying this coming week will slow down for me and that my boys will get their appetite's back, especially little bean. He's already tiny, don't want him losing any weight.

So yeah, that's it for me!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment